Oracle Consultant - Cork
My client, an exciting software house in the Cork area, is currently seeking to bring on board an Oracle Consultant to join a thriving team. You will join a team of highly experienced consultants and developers where you will gain amazing experience as well as join a team where you will be mentored and have the chance to develop your skills further with training courses throughout your employment.
You will ideally have a background in consulting and Oracle software product development. You will also have a great attitude and thrive as part of a dynamic team.
* Onsite requirement gathering and system design.
* Assisting customer users in the understanding, implementation, configuration and validation of solutions.
* Building and configuring of systems (cloud and/or on-premise)
* Lead or assist in the identification, design and development of new packaged services offerings
* Experience authoring technical documentation
* Min 3 years proven experience in Oracle System installations and onsite consultancy
* Experience managing client accounts
* System testing
* Troubleshooting experience
* The ability to multitask and manage multiple accounts
* Proficient knowledge of Oracle and Web based software applications
* Experience with Oracle ERP Systems
* Excellent communication skills
Benefits of the role include performance based bonus, healthcare and pension schemes as well as travel to work schemes and more.
To hear more, please contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio HC on 015713000 for a confidential discussion.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.