Our client provides management and support services to circa 23 programmes in the areas of Social Inclusion and Equality, Inclusive Employment and Enterprise, and Early Years and Young People.
The successful candidate will report to the Business Systems Development Manager, the role will focus on supporting and facilitating the effective implementation of ICT Business Systems. The role will incorporate testing activities within our client's Software Development Life Cycle. There will be a focus on test planning, test execution, issue resolution and test status reporting. Collaborating with the existing teams and external stakeholders will also be a key aspect of the role.
Testing and QA
Any other duties that may be assigned by the Business Systems Development Manager as appropriate to the position.
* 4+ years managerial experience with a specific emphasis on Software / System Testing
* Proven experience and knowledge of project management and core business consulting skills, including the Software Development Life Cycle
* Proven experience of defining test strategies and test plans
* Proven experience of managing end to end system test activities
* Extensive people management skills
* Strong stakeholder/vendor management skills
* Proven track record in process analysis, design and ICT implementation
* Effective problem solver with the ability to pre-empt potential issues and to learn quickly and find solutions
* Excellent influencing skills with the confidence to deal with staff effectively at all levels throughout the organisation
* Excellent ability to develop IT solutions based on business need and requirements
* Communication, Teamwork, Analytical Skills, Project Management, Problem solving & decision making
* Customer Service & Support, Building & Maintaining Relationships, Results Driven, Flexibility & Adaptability, Organisation Awareness
Nice to Have(s):
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft Products (SharePoint / Dynamics CRM )
* Awareness of ICT industry trends and new approaches to ICT implementation (i.e Cloud)
* Knowledge of Information security systems and Data Protection
* Excellent understanding of the role/objectives of our client, key business issues, its challenges, etc.
* Knowledge of the workings of the community/voluntary/public sector
* An understanding of the Irish language
Reference No.: 918878FK
Role: Test Manager
Industry: Non Profit
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: FTC