With software at the core of everything they do, this is a unique opportunity for an intelligent, Senior UI Engineer/Tech Lead to join an elite team of high calibre engineers and scientists, who are making a massive impact in their industry and have firmly established themselves as the number one supplier to a host of highly renowned, global firms.
You will be joining a fantastic company who use AI technology to build high performance products and scalable infrastructure for huge enterprises.
Responsibilities will include:
* Creating a roadmap and transforming the architecture
* Contribute to the development of the company's products, and ensure continuous delivery of value to their customers by developing, maintaining and improving software
* Assuming full ownership for the company's system, and directing technical transformations
This is NOT a team lead role in that you will not be responsible for people management, however your duties will include mentoring team members as well as implementing new engineering best practises
* Previous experience with owning large-scale data processing workflows ESSENTIAL
* Strong understanding of engineering best practices
* Previous programming experience, ideally with one or more of the following:
* Kubernetes Docker and Networking
* REST APIs
* Google Cloud Platform
* Linux, CI or Git
* Experience with Solr or ElasticSearch
* Open-minded and deep desire to find the right technology for the problem
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills and an expertise for explaining technical details to others in the company
* Computer Science Degree or similar preferred
* Flexible and adaptable
* Strong interest in machine learning and the AI industry
A generous package including excellent benefits and stock options is on offer for the right candidate.
I already foresee this being a highly competitive role so if you are interested, I do recommend applying immediately or contact Sharon Riddell at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.