IT Support Engineer (Short Term Contract)
itContracting are seeking applications for a short-term IT Support contract based with our client in Cork City. This contract is expected to begin on the first week in Feb 2020.
Below is an outline of the tasks expected for this contract
- Support for Laptop / Desktop related issues
- Installation of Microsoft Office applications / Operating system on Laptop / Desktop
- Installing of printer drivers, Antivirus etc.
- Coordinate with external vendor such as Dell, HP for extended support
- MS Active Directory – User account Management
- Office365 – User account Management
- Windows BitLocker Encryption
- Exposure to VMware, Veeam Backup, Symantec Backup and Restoration etc will be good.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.