Level 3 Support
My Client is one of the leaders in the global technology industry, specialising in Automation, MED & Digital. They deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies. They are currently seeking a Level 3 Support to join their growing team in Cork. The successful candidate will work within a collaborative Computerised Instruments team.
Pharma experience is essential.
Apply for the Level 3 Support role above, or contact Graham Houlihan for more information.
Responsibilities of the Level 3 Support role:
• Maintain the incident queue in Service Now and manage & resolve issues as they arise in a timely manner.
• Initiate and implement Change Control activities in accordance with Quality Standards and Practices
• Investigate and troubleshoot problems which occur and determine solutions or recommendations for changes and/or improvements
• Prioritize support activities in line with project schedules
• Generate computer system validation documentation in accordance with site procedures and GMP guidelines
• Follow all relevant Environmental, Health and Safety procedures and assist in incident investigations as required.
• Recognise the importance of the quality control function in pharmaceutical production, the IT Support Engineer should display a high level of integrity in the performance of his/her work.
• Should be capable of relating well to other people with whom s/he comes in contact, both within and outside of the laboratory area.
• The role will evolve to require Out Of Hours Support in the future
Required Skills and Experience for the Level 3 Support role:
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience supporting IT applications e.g. troubleshooting, managing incidents and change controls, design documentation, test case development, system testing
• Experience working in a Win 7/10 environment
• Experience of server and workstation platforms
• MS SQL server experience would be an advantage
• Experience implementing changes for IT applications in a GMP environment would be an advantage
• Past proven experience engaging business users to ensure that appropriate business needs are clearly communicated and delivered at or above expectations
• Strong oral and written communication skills are required, with proven ability to communicate and build relationships cross-functionally
#Level3Support #Support #SQL #TroubleshootingIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )