This role will offer a challenging and rewarding environment, you will be working across a variety of technical projects and never be stuck in the same continuous role.
You will be working hand in hand with a Tier 1 investment bank and other corporate banks as this will be a contract through a Fintech organisation.
This Front End lead role would be very suitable for a Developer with experience in React as it will allow you to implement your own methodologies, as well as being able to help design the software.
This opportunity is not a start-up, and you will be joining a well - established company with an industry-leading reputation within the technical/ Software sector, They have been a part of some of the most commercially available products that there is at the moment.
They need a Front-End Developer (React) to come on board that will help every aspect of the development process from a more leadership point of view.
* Have been a digital disruptor when it comes to the software that they have developed for some of the most commercially available products there is.
* Continue to upgrade and improve their technology that is responsible for some of the most successful and widely used software.
This Front-End Developer (React) with one of the Belfast's most established software houses, will allow you to;
* Be able to have a hands-on approach with your management, as well as ensuring that there is a smooth software development process, from the idea to the implementation.
* Be able to implement best practices within the development processes, to ensure that the best technology available is being used as efficiently as possible.
* Implementing best practices, and be able to ensure they are maintained.
* Help build the software and be able to get stuck into the development if need be.
You have been within the Technical sector in Belfast for years now, and this role will be the next step in moving your career on, The following skills would be most desirable.
* Experience in the software development sector - with a preference on (React)
* Be able to hit the ground running and be able to control the whole operation.
This role offers:
* A salary of up to £350 per day depending on experience.
Apply now and we can have a no-strings chat where I can fill you in with the finer details. If interested, we'll work together to process an official application.
Front-End Lead Developer (React)