Opportunities for a role within Belfast with KDB+ that has no travel involved are hard to come by.
Every once in awhile, one will appear, This role will offer a challenging and rewarding environment, you will be working on projects that others would have to be sent around the world to do whereas, this is in Belfast for a Tier 1 Investment Bank.
This KDB+ Developer role would be very suitable for a Developer with experience working within the fintech sector as it will allow you to implement your own methodologies, as well as being able to have an input into the idea process.
They need a KDB+ Developer to come on board that will help every aspect of the development process.
* Have been one of the largest financial institutions in the world for many years now, and are becoming a vital part of the Belfast Economy.
* Continue to upgrade and improve their technology so that they are able to break into other markets.
* Need a KDB+ Developer that will be able to match their working environment. That means being able to integrate yourself within their highly technical working environment, you will be able to have your handprint across many sides of the development process.
This KDB+ Developer with one of the Belfast's most established Fintech businesses will allow you to;
* Ensure that there is a smooth software development process, from the idea to the implementation.
* Be able to implement best practices within the development processes, to ensure that the best technology available is being used as efficiently as possible.
* Implementing best practices, and be able to ensure they are maintained.
* Help build the software and be able to get stuck into the development if need be.
You have been within the Technical sector in Belfast for years now, and this role will be the next step in moving your career on, The following skills would be most desirable.
* A personal hands-on approach to the software development process.
* The skills when it comes to being able to mentor, train and implement a learning environment.
* Experience in developing software with KDB+.
This role offers:
* A salary of up to £50,000 per year depending on experience.
* Healthcare, bonus.
* Belfast based, No travel.
Apply now and we can have a no-strings chat where I can fill you in with the finer details. If interested, we'll work together to process an official application.