My client, an Innovative digital solutions provider are on the market for a C++ Developer in Belfast
The client is an award-winning, trusted partner to international market leaders in the Public Sector, Private Sector and Capital Markets.
This role will require the C++ Developer to operate well under a variety of different situations and types of projects, ranging from agile, a team of one, to a team of many.
The ideal C++ Dev will have:
* A minimum of 3 years C/C++ dev experience (Linux environment)
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong communication skills, experience working with a multi disciplinary team and stake holders would be helpful.
* Experience with multi-threaded applications
* Familiarity with exchange protocols such as FIX, SBE, ETI
* Fintech or Capital Markets experience would be an advantage.
Apply now by submitting your CV or call Natalie on for more info.
C++ Developer - Permanent
Rate: £45,000 - £55,000
Contact: Natalie Mulholland