Full Stack Java Developer
My Client is a globally recognised financial organization that provides financial services and products to consumers, corporations and many other institutions internationally. They are currently seeking a Full Stack Java Developer to join a highly experienced development team. The successful candidate will work have the ability to work independently, possess excellent communication skills and the capability to work with team members located in different geographical locations.
Apply for the Full Stack Java Developer role above or contact Helen Gillbanks for more information.
Responsibilities for the Full Stack Java Developer role:
• Strong communication skills and ability to describe complex technical processes to non-technical partners
• The candidate will be required to work with complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting needs.
• Maintaining and supporting existing product in production environment
• Hands-on technical development
• Participation in the full development lifecycle of new functionality and enhancements to existing applications
• L3 Support
Required Skills and Experience for the Full Stack Java Developer role:
• 5+ years hands on experience in software development / implementation role
• Experience in Spring Framework, Spring Integration and persistence frameworks like JPA, Hibernate
• Backend Websphere, SpringBoot
• Tools – Well versed with Eclipse; Test Driven development and automated testing tools like JUnit, Cucumber/ Gherkin; JIRA, Maven, Sonar
• Experience with the following advantageous: OpenShift, Angular, Bootstrap, Kafka
• Knowledge of UNIX (Linux/Solaris) shell scripting
• Experience in working on multiple technologies and medium to complex systems, well versed with design standards & framework
• Quick learner of new tools and technologies.
• Able to work with distributed teams across multiple time zones
• Experience in Core Java, J2EE technologies and UI development
• Experience with RDBMS like Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle
• Experience with creating complex queries and stored procedures
• Experience with all aspects of the SDLC
• Logical thinking, Strong analytical and problem solving skills; innovative and solutions oriented
• Ability to partner with non-technical and technical peers; ability to work effectively with remote colleagues; participate in technical discussions
• Strong team orientation and commitment to overall team success; willing to go above and beyond to ensure team success; intense customer focus and commitment to driving quality
• Effective time management skills in order to manage multiple priorities with flexibility on time zones and timelines