As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for growing the company's net new customer base, cross-selling into existing clients as well as representing the company at trade/client events.
Job roles and responsibilities:
The role of the Business Development Manager is an Individual Contributor role, driving the company's revenue and growth targets by contributing to net new commercial customer acquisition.
* Identify business development opportunities
* Build contacts and lasting relationships with potential clients
* Generate new business leads
* Attend business events and trade shows
* Support with the writing of new business proposals
* Present a portfolio of products and services - C level
* Maintain a current knowledge of all product and service offerings both in-house and in the wider ROI Tech market.
Competencies and Skills Required:
* Minimum 3 years B2B Tech Sales experience
* Knowledge of IT managed services sales desirable
* Intimate knowledge of Ireland's SME sector
* Strong problem solving skills and excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Full Clean Irish Drivers Licence
* Ability to work under pressure, under own initiative and / or as part of a team
Location: Dublin area (Territory) - HQ in Dublin
Package: €45-60,000 (DOE), Uncapped Commission, Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.