Our client our recruiting for a helpdesk support analyst who will provide level 2 support to end users for all desktop, hardware and software issues. You will be participating in deployment of new technologies and systems. A high level of flexibility is required to ensure the delivery of an effective and efficient service.
* Provide customer service and technical support
* Troubleshoot problems and issues related to support service delivery
* Takes ownership of issues that cannot be resolved by level 1 colleagues and see that issue is resolved
* Work effectively as part of a team, to multitask and to arrange work
* Monitors the daily helpdesk queue, resolving issues assigned
* Communicating resolutions effectively with end users and updating helpdesk system details as appropriate.
* Providing clear, concise reports on status of all calls to manager
* Develop and document new work instructions and knowledge base articles when required.
* Provide basic IT training to non-IT personnel as and when required to increase self-reliance within the business
* University Educated in Computer programming or related field
* VmWare experience
* Competent in Microsoft OS servers
* Network and Telecom component knowledge
* Ability to demonstrate respect and recognition towards a healthy work environment.
* Ability to organise and prioritise tasks and issues efficiently and as business requires.
* Creates and facilitates collaboration and cooperation among diverse groups.
* Ability to solve problems and make decisions.
* A positive and strategic thinker.
For more information on this role please contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.