IOS Developer with Xamarin
My Client is one of the world’s leading executive search consulting firms. They are currently seeking an IOS Developer with Xamarin to join their growing team of developers. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. You will be working alongside other Engineers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Apply for the IOS Developer role above or contact Ryan Wannenburg for more information.
Responsibilities of the IOS Developer role:
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Working with the QA coach on defect prevention and team QA activities.
• Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Required Skills and Experience for the IOS Developer role:
• Proficient at Xamarin. iOS and cross platform mobile development
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Understanding of offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Proficient at using XCode & Interface Builder to create Universal iOS apps
• Experience with iOS frameworks.
• Understanding of iOS provisioning profiles and code signing
• Knowledge of Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools SVN
Competencies for the IOS Developer role:
• Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate across functions.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Drive / Motivation to deliver on commitments
• Team Player, comfortable working in a SCRUM based environment
• A passion for designing and developing excellent solutions that meet the current and future needs of our Customers
#Keychain #UIKit #Core Animation #XCode #RESTful #IOS #QAIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)