Exceptional opportunity to establish and grow out a customer success team with a company that is on track to grow revenue more than 5 fold in the next 3 years.
As the head of customer success, you and your team will be a key part of that journey.
The role will report directly to the Head of Sales and your initial goal will be to help formulate the strategy for Customer Success and then execute on the plan.
Your mission will be to ensure customers derive maximum value from the various product lines and become advocates for the company in the market.
Over the long term, your goal will be to develop a world-class Customer Success team that acts as the benchmark for best practice.
STEPS TOWARDS ACHIEVING THE GOALS
• Develop a complete customer engagement, retention and development strategy capable of delivering on the company's sales growth and revenue targets.
• Building from scratch, and lead a Customer Success team, responsible for cohorts of the organisation's customers.
• Manage success metrics across the team around Lifetime Value, Customer Health Score, Upsell, Cross-Sell and Customer Retention.
• Help to successfully onboard and retain customers by driving programmes of adoption to maximise the value customers get from the products.
• Actively seeks to develop new customer opportunities, advance existing opportunities or assist the Sales team in closing active opportunities by demonstrating industry expertise to gain the prospective customer's confidence as a trusted partner and adviser.
• Provide voice of the customer input into product enhancements based on identified and anticipated customer needs.
• Build a health score for all customers and use KPIs to determine strategy. (Evidence-based to you'll need to be data-driven)
• Measure and report to Senior Management a Customer Success funnel to demonstrate the impact on the business.
• Work with Marketing to develop a Customer Community through effective engagement channels including customer meet-ups, company roadshows, demos, videos, blogs Etc.
WHAT WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE
• 5+ years demonstrated success in an Account Management or Customer Success role in a technical SaaS business.
• 3+ years' experience in a leadership role, growing and managing teams.
• Technical background, or experience supporting technical software solutions.
• Strong analytical skills, aptitude for metrics and data-driven decision-making skills.
• Customer-centric and relationship-oriented at your core, you are committed to ensuring our customers' success and adoption of Scrapinghub's products.
• Proven track record of achieving results while balancing demanding expectations.
• An entrepreneurial mindset so as to be able to effectively balance competing priorities and make decisions that support the company's growth