This role will offer a challenging and rewarding environment, you will be working across a variety of technical projects and never be stuck in the same continuous role. This Python Developer role would be very suitable for a Developer with experience working within the fintech sector, as it will allow you to implement your own methodologies, as well as being able to help design the software.
This role is with an ever-growing company based right here in Belfast, just moved into new offices in the city centre.
The Python Developer to come on board that will help every aspect of the development process from a more leadership point of view.
* Have got strategic partnerships within the Private, Public and Capital Markets
* Offers a career progression path that is hard to match within Belfast, Work with their employees to build the perfect working environment.
* Need a Python Developer that will be able to match their working environment. That means being able to integrate yourself within their highly technical working environment, you will be able to have your handprint across many sides of the development process.
This Python Developer will;
* Be able to have a hands-on approach with your management, as well as ensuring that there is a smooth software development process, from the idea to the implementation.
* Be able to implement best practices within the development processes, to ensure that the best technology available is being used as efficiently as possible.
* Implementing best practices, and be able to ensure they are maintained.
* Help build the software and be able to get stuck into the development if need be
You have been within the Technical sector in London for years now, and this role will be the next step in moving your career on, The following skills would be most desirable.
* The leadership of teams. And a personal hands-on approach to the software development process.
* The skills when it comes to being able to mentor train and implement a learning culture.
* Experience in the software development sector - with a preference on Python
* Experience in developing solutions with python
This role offers:
* A salary of up to £55,000 per year depending on experience.
* Healthcare, bonus.
Apply now and we can have a no-strings chat where I can fill you in with the finer details. If interested, we'll work together to process an official application.