Data and Reporting Analyst
We are currently looking for a Data and Reporting Analyst to support us in a key project surrounding the natural environment across the UK. As a Data and Reporting Analyst, you will work with specialist teams across the organisation to assist in the delivery of improved data analysis and reporting facilities to aid is in monitoring crucial environmental data to assist us in making effective organisational decisions.
This is a 3-month contract position with the possibility of extension. The position pays £350/day Outside of IR35 with the Cardiff and Bangor as our preferred locations. We do have flexibility surrounding remote working with the potential to work 2 -3 days at home.
We are an organisation dedicated to working with the natural environment and ensuring we sustainably manage our precious resources for the years to come. We work with a varied range of companies and communities across the UK to advocate for eco-friendly interaction with the environment. As the Data and Reporting Analyst, you will work with specialists and teams across the organisation to ensure we achieve our targets and deliver vital change for generations to come.
As the Data and Reporting Analyst you will be tasked with:
- Working to analyse reporting requirements by consulting with specialists to understand their data analysis and reporting requirements.
- Preparing documentation surrounding the delivery of tailored reporting
- Building and publishing reports using Power BI
- Assisting in the development of data modeling efforts
- Developing scheduled reports for stakeholders across the organisation.
- As the Data and Reporting Analyst, you will provide specialist advise to colleagues in the data and information team
Qualifications and experience required
To effectively deliver in the Data and Reporting Analyst post you will need:
- Experience using SQL Server and Excel at an advanced level
- Experience working with SQL reporting tools such as SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS
- Experience of working with Power BI to build and publish reports for a variety of audiences
- Experience analysing and developing business requirements
- Strong Data Analysis skills
- Data modeling skills
- Experience working with data visualisation tools
- Degree qualified in a relevant field such as data management, computer science or other relevant field or qualifying experience
In addition to delivering a vital project that will benefit society at large, you will receive competitive compensation, the possibility of partial remote work, and a welcoming and dedicated and collaborative workforce working to make a difference.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required and would like to be considered for the Data and Reporting Analyst position then please apply and we will be in touch shortly