Our Client is a leading technology company based in Limerick, who are currently in the process of expanding their marketing department and require and experience Marketing Executive with previous experience in the technology sector.
This is a hybrid role with responsibilities both in regional, EMEA-specific marketing, as well as channel marketing. This is a high visibility role as part of a fast-paced team who must be comfortable interfacing with both sales and corporate marketing teams. The role offers an exciting opportunity to represent best-in-class enterprise technology, a friendly and collaborative environment with real career progression.
- Develop and execute region specific marketing initiatives.
- Create processes and KPIs for monitoring the effectiveness of the various marketing activities.
- Create, prioritise and manage the assigned marketing budget.
- Event planning - trade shows, channel partner events, corporate events, round tables and more
- Prepare and manage email campaigns including promotions, nurture streams and more.
- Prepare, plan, promote webinars to key target audiences.
- Initiate lead generating activities in order to help sales meet its sales targets.
- Create various product promotions that help close new business.
- Design and implement reseller incentives that help generate additional revenue.
- This position requires up to 25% travel.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business and/or Marketing.
- A passion for technology.
- 3+ years of high-tech B2B marketing preferably with computer networking or enterprise software companies.
- Experience with email marketing and/or marketing automation software e.g. Marketo.
- Experience using CRM applications with specific knowledge of salesforce is a plus.
For additional information or to apply for this position please contact Matthew Duane Rice