Cloud Platform Engineer
Cloud Platform Engineer required for a rapidly expanding Medtech software house in Dublin city centre (D8). The Cloud Platform Engineer will join a dedicated team working to ensure the platform is secure, stable and readily available. The ideal candidate will have experience with configuration and maintenance of IT Infrastructure working in a Linux environment and excellent communication skills as you will be required to communicate and liaise with different teams within the business.
· Help with daily operations and maintenance of the IT infrastructure and IT services (Linux environment)
· Help build out the company’s Continuous integration/ Continuous development pipeline
· Work in an agile environment while adhering to Software development best practices
· 3+ years in a similar SysOps / Devops role
· Experience working in an agile environment
· Strong knowledge of the following;
o Continuous integration/ Continuous development
o Cloud service solutions such as GCS or AWS
o Bash Scripting
o Infrastructure as code (e.g AWS, Chef, Ansible, Puppet etc )
· Familiarity with software development best practices
· Familiarity with SQL / NoSQL databases.
Full Tech Stack:
Linux, Grails, Jenkins, Git, Groovy, Scripting, Bash, Spring Boot, Micronaut, Vue.js, Objective-C & Swift, Jenkins, Apache Solr, Apache Thrift, MySQL, Postgres, Mongo DB, REST microservices architecture and ActiveMQ.