CK Group is recruiting for a Project Data Analytics Lead to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Carlow on a contract basis for 11 months and has a hourly rate of €49.46 LTD.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
The role is based at our client's site in Carlow, Ireland. Carlow is a fascinating town which pre dates written Irish history, has played a major part in Irish history and even served as the capital of the country in the 14th century. Carlow is located approximately 50 miles from Dublin and has good rail links as well as being close to the N9 & N80 roads.
• Responsible for the specification and implementation of a range of IT solutions that will enable the incorporation of best practice data analytics into all aspects of facility operations.
• Works closely with Carlow2 operations colleagues to define and develop standard process and business dashboards (and other reporting solutions).
• Develops and implements appropriate data governance and change management around the solutions.
• Works closely with the AIT Scheduler/Planner to develop a robust delivery schedule and ensure this schedule is aligned with project delivery commitments to site.
• Manages progress in line with the schedule; reports progress, issues and risks in line with AIT project reporting requirements and timetable.
• Works closely with the Carlow 1 (existing plant) teams working in the same space to ensure process & technology alignment.
• Responsible for providing ongoing support for solutions as they are implemented.
• Works closely with the Enterprise Big Data Platform and Data Science teams and Global Infrastructure organisations to ensure that the site is implementing best in class analytics solutions, and that those solutions receive appropriate ongoing support.
• This role will drive the adoption of data and visualization solutions by the site IT and automation team.
• This role will provide leadership in the use of analytics and visualization solutions in the manufacturing space and will identify solutions that can be rapidly propagated across the enterprise. As part of that, this role will have responsibility for the implementation of a number of pilots around the use of innovative new technologies in the area of Data Analytics and visualization.
• Responsible for regular communication to project leadership & multi-functional team stakeholders.
• Assures all design & project work is completed in compliance with all Regulatory requirements including, Quality (cGLP/GMP's), EHS, Global Engineering, design & construction directives, requirements & procedures, as well as all Local/Federal Regulatory requirements.
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
• Prior experience in the implementation and support of Data Analytics and Visualisation tools
• Decision making and problem-solving skills
Preferred Qualifications / Experience:
• Experience with the implementation of the following tools in an Enterprise environment
• Tableau, R , Spark
• OSI PI
• Experience and interest in recent developments in Data Analytics and Big Data applications in Manufacturing such as Industry 4. 0 or Industry Internet of Things (IIoT) is highly desired
• Background in biopharmaceutical processes preferred
• Ability to work with all levels of business customers in a highly dynamic environment.
• Degree in a relevant discipline is required. Master's Degree preferred.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47358 in all correspondence