Project Manager – Engineering
Aspira are currently looking for a Project Manager with Engineering experience in International Large Integration Projects, to join our team in Shannon for a permanent role.
You will report directly to the PM Department Manager, and you will be working on the delivery of innovative solutions for our multinational client base, on time and in budget, while managing the project scope.
- The ability to manage International large Integration Projects, New projects, Built to Print Projects.
- The management of Vendors supplying into Integration projects
- Report to Senior Leadership Team and PM Manager a comprehensive over view off Projects including the Cost, Schedule, and scope.
- Contribute/lead Continuous improvement projects with in the Project management team and process.
- Review PM’s and Project Engineers work for accuracy, suitability and compliance with requirements and standards. (Mentor and Lead Junior members of the team).
- Evaluate and assess new Project management tools.
- Support continuous improvement within the department
- Support department goals and objectives
- Support the development and agree schedules with the project team and Customer
- Take a leadership role with all project stakeholders.
- Develop project objectives and manage project performance.
- Perform project risk assessments and manage project risks.
- Ensure project requirements are reviewed, agreed with the customer and understood by yourself and project team members
- Liaise with the customer to receive on time all the information needed for the project.
- Plan project tasks for yourself and any resources you are responsible for and oversee completion within the projects you are responsible for.
- Monitor project variables (Time, Cost, Scope, Risk) and communicate the status of these to the Team Manager (as appropriate).
- Comply with all relevant quality standards (Revision Control, Documentation, procedures etc.)
- Primary Degree BSc / BEng
- Project management qualification is an advantage
- 2-3 years in a project engineering or project management role with proven track record for large scale integration projects.
Key Skills & Attributes
- Proven track record in leading and managing technical complex projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent technical skills including proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & MS Project