IT Project Manager with manufacturing experience
Aspira are currently seeking an experienced IT Project Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience, to work in Limerick for 6 months +.
The role will be supporting the Senior Project Manager so that they can focus on the global aspects of the role. The role requires a technical PM with a varied PM background.
Experience in MES, Manufacturing and Enterprise Applications is essential.
Duties may include: direction, co-ordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Supporting the Senior Project manager by:
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale project plans.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Manage project budget.
- Manage project resource allocation.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Quality assurance.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an IT Project Manager in a Manufacturing environment.
- Qualification in Project Management or equivalent.
- Strong IT Technical Background/Up-to-date IT Technical Knowledge.
- Experience in MES and Enterprise Applications
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Direct work experience in a project management capacity.
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management.
- Proficient in project management software.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and leadership skills.