Aspira is growing rapidly, offering great opportunities for full-stack developers to get into exciting modern web solution development. Ideally, you’re a full-stack experienced developers, but if you’re an expert in infrastructure or client applications you’re extremely valuable, and we want you to consider Aspira as a home! We’re looking for a senior full-stack developer who’s significant database and web implementation experience.
As a senior full-stack developer, you have analysis, design and implementation experience commonly required to lead a development project, or to be a key contributor on a complex full-stack project. You see DevOps as an accelerator to great product development. You seek out mentoring opportunities when our less experienced developers are needing help.
The ideal candidates for this role is someone who’s done significant database design, and ideally has a data warehouse project, or two, under their belt. The ideal candidate has also designed and implemented web clients, and is familiar with one or more common web application approaches. The role is a full-time development role, with very competitive compensation rewards.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead significant software product development projects for internal or external Aspira customers. This includes ensuring that requirements capture is thorough enough to match the development process framework (agile or waterfall) and that the process for architecture, design and implementation is supported via mentorship and hands-on implementation.
• You know how to assess project risk and use development approaches to mitigate the risk.
• Being influential on the adoption and success of agile development techniques and practices.
• Work with development team to maintain system quality.
• Ensure you are continually improving your skills and approaches, and helping to define these paths for yourself and for the Aspira development team.
• Mentoring less experienced developers through agile product development processes (such as Scrum practices)
• Mentoring less experienced developers through software development coding and code review processes.
Successful candidates for this position will have the following skills and experience:
• Experienced in analysis and problem solving for solutions refinement and development
• Familiarity with common agile requirements gathering approaches and experience with defining sprint backlogs from product backlogs.
• Architecture and design experience that takes account of security, performance and scalability requirements, built on loosely coupled microservices.
• Development experience of Web/Mobile Applications and Client Server Systems
• Experience with online/offline solution options
• Understand the underlying data migration support typically necessary for significant project upgrade projects.
• Experience in ASP .NET MVC5, C# .NET, Entity Framework
• Experience of database schema design, SQL Server 2012, SSRS and LINQ
• Knowledge of IIS, Windows Service, Team Foundation Server and Active Directory Integration
• Knowledge of HTML5
• Experience in requirements analysis.