Evros is seeking an experienced Security Solution Architect to join their growing security practice.
This role is focused on designing best in breed solutions to meet the security requirements of customers as well as design of solutions across Private and Public (Azure) Cloud platforms.
Security Solutions Architect role encompasses pre-sales engagements with clients, technical solution design as well as taking an oversight role for the delivery of certain projects. Strong technical experience and commercial aptitude is required, and an ability to communicate effectively in verbal, presentation and written formats.
We are looking for a confident and knowledgeable individual that will be able to bring growth to our security practice by offering right-fit security solutions to our existing client base as well as helping to expand this base.
This is a pre- and post-sales role – the candidate should be able to define an appropriate solution for a client based on their business security requirements and oversee the implementation project through to completion.
- Develop relationships with senior client stakeholders, ongoing service and product recommendations
- Provide general IS consulting services to clients.
- Deliver IT Security assessment/audit projects and reviews for clients
- Examine risk management controls within an Information Technology infrastructure
- Consult on security considerations relating to IT delivery models including internally hosted, cloud hosted, cloud managed, mobile, etc.
- Pre-Sales assistance, working alongside Account Managers
- Define and provide pragmatic security guidance and architectures that balance business benefit and risk
- Strong understanding of security architecture best practices, standards and frameworks.
- Providing customer demonstration of solutions
- Liaising with vendors to determine the various elements of the solution and provide appropriate Bill of Materials
- An ability to clearly articulate Evros security offerings and associated benefits.
- Have a good awareness of the competitive market to be able to position Evros to customers
- Strong understand the public Cloud market
- Be able to clearly articulate and position public vs private cloud solutions
- Be able to design public cloud solutions (Azure) and understand the relevant components (keep up to date with new features)
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Michal Gawronski in Evros Technology Group.
Evros is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.