Due to continued expansion of Evros Technology Group we are now seeking to recruit an experienced Solution Engineer / Senior Systems Administrator that endeavours to become an integral part of our Managed Services Team, working in an evolving and exciting multi-customer multi-technology IT environment.
- Working with the internal management team to implement proactive project based initiatives
- Work with technical experts and business managers to test, design and input into client solutions
- Investigation and Diagnosis - establish failing component, confirm impact, identify any events that may have been a contributing factor
- Resolution and Recovery, reducing impact were possible
- Coordinate other ICT teams or 3rd parties where required
- Provisioning of Servers and Storage
- Write efficient, easy to follow user guides and documentation and maintain a clear focus on building knowledge management
- Assess infrastructure changes, raise awareness for potential impacts and play a key role in change management governance
Preferred Qualifications (At least 1 Required)
- Microsoft Certified Engineer is a must to MCSA or MCSE Equivalent
- Storage Certification (Dell EMC, HPE)
- VMware Certified
- Additional relevant certification
Required Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- 4+ years previous experience working as a System Administrator in an Enterprise environment or Managed Services environment
- Proven Windows Server , VMware Virtualisation and Enterprise SAN Storage experience is a must have
- Enterprise Microsoft Windows Server environments
- Active Directory
- Cloud environments
- An understanding of networking is a must have to be able to solution projects
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Michal Gawronski in Evros Technology Group.
Evros is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.