Senior .Net Developer – City Centre
This is a great opportunity for a Senior .Net Developer who is looking for an opportunity to work with a multi-national on enterprise scale projects using the latest technologies implementing .Net / Asp.Net MVC/ Web Applications in an enterprise level environment. You will require at least 5+ years commercial .Net experience. To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan for more info.
Responsibilities of the Senior .Net Developer Role:
• Development of core modules on time, and to required quality.
• Ensuring the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, completion of design and code reviews.
• Estimation of development tasks.
• Working with Business Analysts & UX in clarifying requirements and prototyping solutions.
• Working with the Test team in resolving quality issues, and supporting the test cycle.
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior .Net Developer Role:
• At least 4 years experience of developing enterprise-class web applications using C#/.Net
• .Net 4.5 or higher
• ASP .Net MVC
• ORM (e.g. nHibernate)
• Unit test, Mocking frameworks, Test Driven Development
• Dependency Injection
Desirable Skills for the Senior .Net Developer Role:
• .NET Core
• SQL server 2016 development
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)