Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Data Analyst for a 6 Month contract based in Dublin city centre.
Reporting to the Data Analytics Manager, the Senior Data Analyst will work closely with our client’s existing data team who are responsible for maintaining a dedicated data analytics environment to integrate new and existing data sources that will support programme objectives. The Senior Data Analyst will help identify and validate systems that deliver strategic data solutions.
The Senior Data Analyst will also work with the wider team and end-users to interpret business requirements and agree on appropriate solutions.
The Senior Data Analyst will:
• Support the identification and analysis of business / data requirements
• Design solutions to meet new requirements
• Interpret data and analyse results using statistical techniques
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Evaluate internal systems for efficiency and inaccuracies
• Document key business information (including requirements, functional and technical specifications)
• Document work requests, outputs and conclusions
• Adhere to data analytics team methodology and standards
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level IT or Data Qualification
• 5+ Years’ Data Analysis experience
• Strong SQL experience
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Good Financial Services experience
• Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with end-users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.