Load & Performance Test Lead
About the Role
My Client possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of Software Quality Testing. They are currently seeking for a highly proficient, hands-on load and performance test lead to help define and drive their load and performance test efforts and keep the platform running smoothly.
Apply for the Load & Performance Test Lead Role above or contact John Egan for more information
Responsibilities of the Load & Performance Test Lead Role:
• Lead the effort in designing the load and performance test framework
• Develop and maintain load and performance testing standards, tools, techniques, and processes
• Develop load and performance test strategy and effectively plan load and performance testing
• Write load and performance tests following industry best practice and coding standards
• Conduct defect triage meetings approve fixes to performance test environment and track defects to closure. Conduct and communicate the test results to the project stakeholders
• Identify areas of performance bottlenecks, report observations to stakeholders and make appropriate recommendations
• Review the results captured from application performance monitoring tools, support the identification of performance issues and make recommendations to stakeholders
• Will assist the QC management in effective planning, coordination and control of available resources
Required Skills and Experience for the Load & Performance Test Lead Role:
• 6+ years of experience with a focus on load and performance testing and automated testing
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, a related field, or significant real-world business experience.
• Experience leading load and performance test efforts and extensive experience with load and performance testing
• Proficient in using load and performance test tools
• Experience developing API, Service level, and UI tests with frameworks such as Visual Studio, Coded UI, Selenium, ReadyAPI, Quick Test Professional, UFT, Jmeter, Sahi.
• Experience in application monitoring tools like AppDynamics and/or New Relic
#Visual Studio #Apache Jmeter #Neoload #Runner #Smartbear Load #UIIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)