Agile Project Manager
My Client is an advanced, award-winning IT Services and Software Development company that helps clients achieve their greatest potential using the power of technology. They are currently seeking an Agile Project Manager to join their team in Limerick. The successful candidate will guide and support an agile team of software engineers working to an agile methodology, delivering business critical projects for our customers whilst maintaining good team morale.
Apply for the Agile Project Manager role above, or contact John Egan for more information.
Responsibilities of the Agile Project Manager role:
• Mentor and coach all team members in Agile (Scrum/Kanban) values, practices and rules
• Work collaboratively with the Product Owner (PO), Business Analyst (BA) and Technical Team Lead (TTL) to ensure a well groomed backlog of requirements is available for the development team
• Support and educate our customer PO’s, especially around the grooming and maintenance of Product Backlogs
• Facilitate scrum ceremonies, including sprint planning, daily stand ups,
• Working with a team of Developers, Quality Assurance (QA) and BA staff
• Work with the team to define sprint
• Play a key role in facilitating realistic estimates of delivery effort to assist with team planning
• Work with other agile project managers to maintain a consistent set of agile delivery processes and drive adoption of same within your team
• Assume a high level of ownership for the agile processes adopted within your team
• Ability to clearly communicate in all forms including email, phone, documents and in person
Required Skills and Experience of the Agile Project Manager role:
• A minimum of 5 years proven experience in agile project management, leading a software development team that was applying agile principles, practices, and theory
• Experience in working with external customers (Product Owners)
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills are vital
• Team player that has the ability to work with individuals at all levels in an organisation
• The ability to build trust and openness in interactions within and outside the team
• Ability to motivate others to achieve goals and generate confidence.
#AgileProjectManager #Agile #Scrum #QAIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)