Senior .Net Developer
My Client is a leader in the software solutions industry. As a young company, they take a fresh approach to helping their customers. They are currently seeking a Senior .Net Developer to join their growing team of developers in Dublin 2. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a dynamic company and work with cutting-edge technologies.
Apply for the Senior .Net Developer role above, or contact John Egan for more information.
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior .Net Developer role:
• 6 years or more development experience with the Microsoft development stack
• 6+ years exposure to ASP.NET using the C# language
• Working knowledge and professional exposure to at least one ORM framework
• Systems analysis and design skills using at least one major methodology, some experience with user interaction design
• Professional exposure to agile development methodologies, preferably Scrum.
• In-depth knowledge of at least one major code repository, preferably Git or Subversion
Advantageous Skills and Experience for the Senior .Net Developer role:
• Working knowledge of client-side libraries such as Ext.js / Sencha, JQuery, Twitter Bootstrap
• Solid UI / UX design skills, Photoshop a bonus
• Windows Workflow Foundation
• Web Services (SOAP, XML Web Services, WSDL)
• Automated testing practices and tools (e.g. Selenium, Sahi)
• Mobile technologies such as Phonegap, iOS, Android
• A working knowledge of the Java programming language (and related technologies) is also highly desirable
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)