Level 2 Support
My Client is a professional IT Support company, specialising in providing reliable and inexpensive technology support to small and medium-sized businesses around Dublin. They are currently seeking a Level 2 Support to join their growing team.
Apply for the Level 2 Support role above, or contact Graham Houlihan for more information.
Responsibilities of the Level 2 Support role:
• Networking troubleshooting and configuration
• Printer configuration and support
• Remote, Telephone and Desktop support to all staff.
• Administration and maintenance of user account information, password resets, etc
• Able to liaise with third party service providers such as ISPs, phone providers, printers etc.
• Maintenance and configuration of Backup technologies
Required Skills and Experience of the Level 2 Support role:
• Computer related Degree or Diploma
• Previous experience working in an IT Support role, Level 1 or 2, At least 2 years in a role.
• Industry recognised certification; Microsoft Certified Professional, CompTIA, etc.
• Knowledge of Office 365 suite – Exchange online, SharePoint, Outlook Web Application, Teams
• Experience with working with a Support Ticket application, such as Zendesk, Track It! LANDesk, etc.
• Excellent Hardware and Software troubleshooting skills for all types of issues.
• Good PC build abilities
• Good Knowledge of VOIP systems, particularly Web based soft phones.
• Good knowledge of Office 2010 suite and Windows 7 and 10 Operating Systems
• Excellent knowledge of all types of smart phone technologies, Android, IOS, Windows etc.
#Level2Support #Support #Office365 #Android #IOSIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )