Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for JD Edwards - Business Systems Analyst with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a permanent position.
The purpose of this role is to develop and support the company's business systems through all stages of the project life cycle for selected business areas. Understanding/ experience with integration points into JDE Distribution
• Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in business processes in the area of responsibility. Lead efforts to reengineer and optimize business processes and systems.
• Lead, identify, design and implement information systems to meet business process requirements. Demonstrate a strong bias to configure commercially available “off the shelf” systems. Design, configure and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
• Lead and/or manage medium to larger sized projects/enhancement
• Configure and test systems to execute features, integration, and reporting
• Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of business process and recommend technologies that will increase cost-effectiveness
• Document and develop in-depth knowledge of applications and interfaces used to support business processes
Required Education & Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology, business management, or related field required.
• Prior experience working in a complex global matrixed business environment required
• Strong planning, analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Excellent problem solving and diagnosis, analytical and troubleshooting skills, customer-oriented attitude
• Experience with identifying, integrating, and managing SaaS solutions and external vendors required
• A capable communicator at ease in interacting with management/users.
• Written and spoken English is a must, other European languages is an asset
• Minimum 6 years of experience with Oracle JDEdwards
• Understanding of JD Edwards Table structures to create functional designs for reports, conversions and integrations
• Coordinating technical solution with BSA Global IT, initializing the procedure using internal issues tool. Plan and execute system tests when required and document it. Perform software quality validation procedure if necessary.
• Configure ERP systems settings and options; plan and execute unit, integration and acceptance testing and create specifications for systems to meet business requirement
• Determine system specifications and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
• Experience from a consultant firm, ITIL certification and Green/ Black Belt certification is an advantage.
• Project management experience. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business systems issues
• Understanding EDI messages and system interfaces
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications. SQL is required.
• Provide mentorship to lower level Business System Analysts
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Leary
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!