Service Desk Specialist
A leading financial services firm are looking for a Service Desk Specialist to support their Markets Trading & Investment Banking Floors globally.
A combination of 1st line resolution over the phone as well as efficient 2nd line incident management techniques is needed to evaluate and implement changes for the business including implementing other changes across the Desktop environment and infrastructure IT uses.
You will be supporting approximately 19000+ users with over 25000 desktops, plus laptop and Corporate Mobile devices.
Key Responsibilities and Performance
* Respond to inbound calls to the Premium Client Service Centre in a professional and efficient manner, dealing with and resolving as many desktop issues as possible over the phone and by remote console.
* Directly assist clients with any end-user issue for general faults, request identification and resolution.
* Dealing with customer non-fault related requests e.g. Moves, Changes and Installations, data and application access, including setting up for new hires for technology requirements.
* Function as part of a complete service team providing the solution most effective to meet our customer's needs, to deliver the services they require and to improve our products and services to them.
* Regularly identify repetitive faults through communication with other groups and statistics available from Problem Management systems Investigate and implement permanent fixes.
* Liaise with business areas providing guidance and solutions; identify technology enhancements pro-actively with a view to improving day-to-day productivity.
* Coordinating profile migrations, onboarding activities for our Customers as well as provide an elevated Messaging service.Act as a deputy in the absence of the PCSC team lead and direct and staff as required for operational effectiveness of the service desk and individual performance.
* Microsoft Qualifications
* Other IT Support based qualifications / training
* ITIL qualifications
* Helpdesk / Call Management system
* Citrix Environment
* VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure)
* Active Directory
* Trade floor / Investment Banking Support Experience
* Market Data ( Reuters, Bloomberg, etc...) experience
* Trading applications, such as MMI, Market View, Trading Technologies
* Mobile Apps (Blackberry Work; Blackberry Access; Blackberry Connect)
* MS Outlook / Exchange