My client is a global leader in building technology and experience solutions for patients in the healthcare sector. They are looking for an experienced .Net contractor who enjoys a challenge of design and development to join their scrum team.
* Working directly in the programming team updating .NET system with new functionality.
* Helping with the development and design of their applications and products.
* Contribute to the evolution of the overall product/system architecture.
* Work within an Agile Environment, making sure you follow all defined processes and guidelines given.
* You will be working with all the latest Microsoft technologies.
* At least 3 years commercial experience in developing .Net applications.
* A degree in computer science would be advantageous.
* Experience using C#, ASP.Net, and SQL.
* Messaging (RabbitMQ and nServiceBus)
* Previous experience with .Netcore and Azure
* Experience working in a cross functional Scrum team
* Have fantastic communication and verbal skills and be a team player
Does this sound interesting to you? Please press apply or contact Megan Ainsworth at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.