QA Engineer Role
My Client is a multi-award winning and highly acclaimed software, design and business consultancy. They are looking for a passionate and experienced QA Engineer to join their team. This role requires a strong software testing background and excellent problem-solving abilities.
Apply for the QA Engineer role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of QA Engineer role:
• All aspects of testing from test definition and design to test execution
• Take responsibility for building and performing both automated and manual testing solutions
• Ensure high levels of test coverage across all our product suites and platforms
• Ability to interrogate databases using SQL
• Maintain and optimize our testing infrastructure, ensuring reliable, consistent and timely results
Required Skills and Experience for the QA Engineer role:
• 2 years software testing experience on complex IT projects
• A good understanding of at least one programming language (ruby, Swift, Kotlin)
• Hands-on experience with Selenium WebDriver in Ruby, Swift, Kotlin etc
• Experience using REST API testing tools (Postman or similar)
• Solid experience of product and testing tools such as JIRA Agile, Kanbanize, TCLab, Bugzilla, Test Rail etc
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability and flexibility to effectively collaborate with various teams.
• Requirements Analysis experience
#QAEngineer #Engineer #Programming #Selenium #Ruby #Swift #KotlinIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)