My Client is a multi-award winning and highly acclaimed software, design and business consultancy. They are currently seeking a passionate and experienced Ruby Developer to join their team. This role requires a person who will demonstrate a genuine passion for development and bring a drive for continuous improvement of their own skills as well as for their team and processes.
Apply for the Ruby Developer role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the Ruby Developer role:
• Highly productive in making innovative software.
• Developing high-quality scalable web applications.
• Deliver quality code, while shipping quality products.
• Working in a collaborative team.
• Assist in the planning, scheduling, and tracking of projects.
Required Skills and Experience for the Ruby Developer role:
• 4+ years’ experience developing high quality scalable web applications.
• Proven track record in building applications in Ruby on Rails.
• understanding of PostgreSQL, PostGIS
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
• Experience in providing technical leadership.
• Ability to take ownership of a project and lead
• Experience with deployments, architectures and development using Heroku.
#RubyDeveloper #Developer #RubyOnRails #CSS #HTMLIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)