Senior .NET Developer
My Client is a Global Software company with a strong industry presence worldwide. They are currently seeking a Senior .NET Developer to join their Dublin Office to rewrite one of their world-renowned practice management Systems.
Apply for the Senior .NET Developer role above, or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the Senior .NET Developer role:
• Rewrite a world-renowned practice management system
• Understanding of code documentation practices and tools.
• Learn, understand, test and debug existing codebases.
• Communicate with team members to clarify requirements and overcome obstacles to meet the team goals
• Preference for a high intensity, high energy work environment and contribute to same.
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior .NET Developer role:
• Minimum 4 years of software development experience of commercial applications
• Excellent C# knowledge
• ASP .Net / ASP .Net Core Web API – MVC
• Entity Framework
• Linq language
• SQL advanced
• Experience working in an agile environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience with testing tools and methodologies like TDD and BDD.
• Linux, My SQL, Apache, IIS and Azure
• Broad knowledge of server-side development
• Experience with React or Angular would be a bonus
#.Net #SeniorDeveloper #Developer #C# #SQLIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)