CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at .
This is a perfect opportunity for the right person to become a key part of a team of cyber security professionals that are executing a pivotal role in protecting and defending the nation's critical infrastructure. The Cyber Defense Operations Analyst III will be a member of the Cyber Defense Engineering Operations team. This role will be responsible for daily administration of the various Cyber Defense applications used by CME Group to protect information assets.
* Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the products used by the GIS Engineering department and provide daily administration coverage:
* User End Point Security Technology - cyber threat detection and forensics
* Application & Data Security Technology - data leakage prevention, database activity monitoring
* Network Security - web content filtering, host instruction detection, network intrusion prevention, security incident and event management
* Review application administration configurations for the cyber defense applications.
* Create and maintain the standard operations procedures to support daily application administration
* Respond to inquiries from consumers of the cyber defense applications and ensure application availability
* Participate in scheduled disaster recovery tests and review existing procedures
* Experience in cyber application administration for technology comprising of one or more of the following:
* User End Point Security Apps
* SIEM Apps
* Network Security Apps
* Data Security Apps
* Web Filtering Apps
* Experience using Microsoft Office Optimization tools; MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint
* Experience working in a fast paced, virtual team setting
Formal Education & Certifications
* BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Security, or Information Systems or related work experience
* Operating knowledge of ITIL (ITIL Certification a plus)
* CompTIA Security+ or equivalent work experience
* Excellent communications skills in English
* Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts