Enterprise People are currently seeking a Web Developer for a 6 Month contract based in Dublin city centre.
Reporting to the digital applications manager, the Web Developer will join our client’s existing development team. The role will involve working with a team of front-end and back-end mobile developers in close collaboration with the product design team.
The Web Developer will:
• Collaborate with the team, creating and designing digital solutions
• Develop, maintain and support new and existing features
• Participate in peer review of designs, code and tests
• Carry out testing on all new functionality
• Perform system integration
• Follow sound software design, process and quality practices
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 3+ Years front-end development experience
• 1+ Years React experience
• Front end savvy - working with designers and UX to determine best approach
• Have a strong focus on code quality
• Jira and Agile experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.