Security Privacy Engineer
Our client is looking to hire a Security Privacy Engineer to protect the data of their 300 million active users. The job will require you to work with engineering, legal, product, and business teams to improve the company's overall privacy posture. If you have a passion for privacy, compliance, and innovation, and will to research and develop new solutions to protect then this job is for you.
* Build out tools and product developments to better protect client's data
* Work cross functionally to designer scalable and privacy-enhancing solutions
* Conduct regular privacy audits and appraisals
* Interact directly with the privacy, security, legal, business, policy, and product teams regarding vulnerabilities and threats
Key Skills and Requirements:
* 4+ years of experience in product privacy, security, compliance, or other privacy related software engineering roles
* Enthusiasm to ensure security and privacy
* Deep knowledge developing and debugging in Python, Go or Java
* Degree educated in IT relevant discipline
For more information on this role please contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.