C++ Software Engineer (Mid-Level)
I am working closely with a world-renowned gaming company who are looking to expand their team in Dublin by taking on a Mid-Level C++ Software Engineer. The company in question are a large mulitnational with a small R&D team based in Dublin City Centre and are responsible for world-class game development on a global scale
They offer a comfortable and relaxed working environment with flexible working hours and the guarantee that engineers will always be challenged and progress professionally
What are they looking for?
* Strong academic background in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics (2.1 min)
* Proven experience in C++ development
* Proficiency developing cross platform (Windows/Linux)
* Exposure to multithreaded programming
* Experience in any of the following seen as very desirable; TCP/IP, Python, C#, Game Development
Salary and Benefits
* Competitive salary (€45 - 55K)
* Pension and private health care
* Relocation package
If you would like to know more about the C++ Software Developer position, please apply via the link below or contact Graeme King at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.