Our Client is a multi-award-winning Technology company based in Limerick. They are looking for an experienced IT Account Managerwith a detailed knowledge and understanding of the Dell and Microsoft Product portfolios.
The purpose of this position is to manage and grow sales revenues by developing opportunities with existing clients. The position will also be responsible winning new client accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Account management of a portfolio of existing Clients with a view to retaining and growing existing revenue levels.
- Attending pre-sales meetings and negotiating all elements of commercial agreements for current and future projects.
- Full sales lifecycle management from initial engagement through to project oversight and after sales care.
- Liaising with key stakeholders within Clients organisations and with key members of the internal team to ensure that the customer experience is best in class and that the company is viewed as a valued service partner. This includes but is not limited to project commencement, progress update and change of specification meetings.
- Work the clients to understand their business requirements and develop strategic roadmaps.
- Liaise with the marketing department regarding new campaigns, drafting of case studies regarding projects delivered for Clients, etc.
- Ensure clear communication and expectation management throughout each engagement
- Liaise with support and project delivery teams to constantly look for upsell opportunities
- Manage Support Contract Renewal and uplifts
- Manage / be escalation for commercial decisions coming from the support and project delivery teams
- Opportunity and pipeline management to be reported on a weekly basis.
- Consistent use of company CRM to record client and opportunity details and sales stages, relevant documentation etc.
- Keen knowledge and understanding of the Dell and Microsoft Product portfolios.
- Ability to discuss and listen to client requirements to identify the appropriate product placement.
- Direct experience managing both public and private sector accounts.
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets and 3+ years in sales/account management.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong organisation and interpersonal skills and work well as part of a team and individually.
- Strong individual and group presentation skills.
For further information or to discuss this position in confidence, please contact Matthew Duane Rice