Full Stack Developer - PHP
We have an excellent opportunity available for a Full Stack PHP Developer. Due to continued success and extensive growth over the last few years we have an immediate requirement.
Our client creates bespoke packages globally and have become a world leader in a short space of time. As the PHP Developer you will be skilled across Front End, Back End, Database, Design etc. Currently the Development is outsourced and are looking to bring development in-house. We are looking for an experienced PHP developer who can transform ideas into reality.
To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan to discuss in more detail.
• Front-end general look and feel and customer journey.
• Front End Customer booking engine.
• Back-end CRM and Reservation module.
• Integration with Bed/banks and Channel managers software.
• Existing software integration and process improvements.
• Manage your projects and work in conjunction with the external developers
• Develop new modules for the website, adding functionality to ensure that we are staying ahead of the market.
• View all websites and systems as a whole for maximum integration and workflow.
• Minimum 4+ years experience working on back-office/front end development and website design projects either in-house or freelance
• Git and GitLab repositories
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent project management skills / very organised individual
• Demonstrated ability to apply creative design principles in the production of engaging web content.
• A strong portfolio that showcases your ability.
• Relevant third level qualification
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)