We are looking for and for a highly motivated Junior Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master to work with our growing team of software engineers.
The Ideal person would have at least 3 years' experience in a software engineering team and have at least 2 years previous experience in a leadership position within a team. This position will offer you the ability to further develop to technical skills with the mentoring support of other senior Scrum Masters within the wider software team. In this position you will be leading some of the most talented software developers and QA's within the region and their passion for the projects they are working on is very evident in quality of their work.
- Lead, inspire and motivate a small team of software engineers in the creation of high-quality software to agreed project deadlines.
- Actively promote an agile mindset and a positive working environment for the team.
- Coach all team members in Agile (Scrum/Kanban) values, practices and rules.
- Use a servant leadership style to support the team: respond to issues and remove impediments.
- Drive continuous improvement practices within your team, e.g. reviews and retrospectives.
- Work collaboratively with the Product Owner (PO), Business Analyst (BA) and Technical Team Lead (TTL) to ensure a well-groomed backlog of requirements is available for the development team.
- Responsible for accurate reporting of financial performance of sprints and overall projects
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies, including sprint planning, daily stand ups, sprint retrospectives and team based release planning.
- Work with the team to define sprint targets and then work closely with the team to ensure delivery of sprint targets and team commitments.
- Play a key role in facilitating realistic estimates of delivery effort to assist with team planning.
- Assume a high level of ownership for the agile processes adopted within your team.
- Occasional travel to customer sites as required by each project.
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 Visa).
To apply or for further information, please contact Matthew Duane Rice