At FRS Recruitment, we like to say we are made different. We started out as an agricultural co-operate in 1980, a heritage that is important to us as it guides the way we work today. We have since grown into a multifaceted, industrial, technological and highly specialised co-operative recruitment agency with 10 offices nationwide. Our purpose is all about the lives we change through our recruitment services. It is this purpose that sets us apart from the rest.
We now require an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our IT desk in Limerick. You will be joining an established team with an impressive client base across the mid-west region. Our clients range from small software houses to large FDI multinationals. The IT recruitment market is seeing unprecedented growth in the mid-west. This is an opportunity to take your career and earnings potential to the next level.
Our specialist verticals include:
* Software Development
* Infrastructure / Support
* Test /QA
* 4+ years IT Recruitment experience (contract or perm)
* A great attitude & willingness to learn
* Excellent communication skills
Reasons to join the FRS Recruitment Family:
* We are increasing our 10 Branch National Team of 60 employees to 200, so for those looking for career progression, our growth will bring massive opportunities
* FRS Recruitment is totally unique, we are the only Co-Operative Recruitment Agency in Ireland which means we reinvest our profits back into the business and our employees
* No commission thresholds for our recruiters and we offer substantial earning potential
* First class support staff via our large shared services: an Inhouse Recruiter (recruiting Recruitment Consultants for FRS) IT, Accounting, Tenders, Marketing, Systems and Processes Project Management & Senior Management Support.
* Our technology is outstanding (database 250,000+, digital website, Broadbean, parsing software, tech infrastructure etc) we provide the best tools available to ensure our recruiters can deliver cvs for the most difficult roles
* Major job board & Social Media budget (e.g. we are the biggest user of Irishjobs.ie on a per heads basis in Ireland & all recruiters are on a Social Media Recruitment, 6 month training programme) We get more than 10,000 job applications EVERY MONTH
* Our environment is non micromanaged, offering autonomy, decision making capacity and flexibility around working hours. In short, we really look after our employees
* Our business is well established and our reputation for quality and delivery is excellent, across our 10 branches
If you are interested in having a confidential discussion please contact 0867838584