Cloud Transformation Manager required for a multinational healthcare business based in West Dublin. The Cloud Transformation Manager is a broad role requiring a combination of technical, project management, financial management and people skills. There will be a significant component of relationship management in the role, requiring you to liaise and work collaboratively with Senior IT leadership across the business.
- Lead the Cloud transition strategy, including the relocation of locally hosted services to Cloud/IaaS, adoption of Office 365 and implementation of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility suite
- Lead and Manage the 3rd line senior technical team (4 people) who is responsible for design, support and implementation of Active Directory, E-Mail solutions, Cloud based services and hosting platforms of critical systems.
- Work closely with the senior IT leadership team to determine technology strategy and implementation of future business services
- Develop and manage strategic vendor and partnership relationships for delivery of critical IT Cloud, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Microsoft suite and collaboration services
- This is a global role with occasional travel to the UK, USA as required.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent work experience.
· 10+ years experience with 5+ years at a senior level in IT operational / line management roles
· Background of managing cloud transformation projects (on prem to Cloud transitions)
· Technical knowledge of Windows and Cloud solutions sufficient to manage high end technical teams
· Project management, process design and financial budget management experience
· Must be a clear communicator, without being overbearing
· ITIL certified
- 80-90K starting salary
- 15% Bonus
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Pension contribution of up to 10%