Enterprise People are currently seeking an Applications Analyst for a leading North Dublin based client.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Applications Analyst will join the existing IS team who are responsible for the support, administration and ongoing maintenance of our client’s Operational, CRM and Digital systems.
The Applications Analyst will:
• Work with the IT team to gain an understanding of all systems
• Work with colleagues and customers to fine-tune business requirements for system changes
• Respond to IT inquiries concerning software and applications
• Analyse potential solutions in terms of technology requirements and capabilities to meet usability requirements
• Work closely with vendors and partners to fix application issues
• Keep up to date with new features and functionality enhancements on current applications and systems
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 2+ Years’ experience in an Applications Support role
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good documentation skills
• Familiar with ticketing systems
• Keen interest in learning new technologies
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.