I am currently working with a very well known company to find a UX design lead for their office here in Dubin. If you are an experieced designer who is looking for their next challenge this is definitely a role that you should consider for the New Year.
As the successful you candidate you will be tasked with but not limited to the following responsibilities:
* You will be responsible for the UX function within the business
* Ensure that all decision are made in line with UX best practices
* Lead the development of products both on Web and Mobile applications
* Develop the team by providing training for the team of designers
* Quality control for all UX projects
* You will be recquired to look afte all administrative aspects that typically come with a leadership role.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
* 10+ years of working within UX roles
* 3+ years working within a team lead/managerial role
* Strong portfolio of your previous work
* Ability to showcase how you have helped to develop more junior designers
* Ability to work with both web and mobile applications
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong working relationships.
This is a very exciting opportunity and as the successful candidate you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are interested in this role then please get in touch with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.