IT Helpdesk Engineer Level 2
About this role
Due to continued success, my client is seeking an experienced IT Helpdesk Engineer Level 2 to join their Cork office. This role would suit a candidate who is a hands on, customer focused IT professional. With several key clients to support across multiple sites this role will give the candidate an excellent opportunity to grow. Ongoing training and certification is actively encouraged and provided.
* Troubleshoot laptops, PCs, EPOS equipment, printers, scanners, etc.
* Provide support for your clients in the Cork area
* Create and manage Active Directory users
* Configure Office365
* Install and configure back up software
* Install and configure antivirus software
* Setup end users & configure iPhone for email.
* Diagnose and resolve network related issues
Qualifications & Skills:
* Excellent communication skills and IT Support experience required
* Circa 3 years relevant experience in a similar role/environment
* O365 exposure
* CCNA, CompTIA A+, Microsoft MCP qualification required
* CRM/ticketing system exposure
To apply for this exciting IT Helpdesk Engineer Level 2 role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
IT helpdesk, IT administrator, EPOS, tickets, Network engineer, Systems administrator, networking, Office 365, CISCO, CCNA