Service Delivery Manager
About this role
My Waterford based client enjoys strong working links with their clients. They hold delivering outstanding customer service at the heart of what they do. They're on the lookout for a like-minded leader to ensure that their services engineers deliver on all agreed SLAs while acting as a mentor to the team. This role would suit a technically experienced, customer focused people manager that's looking to join a company that's on a clear growth path.
Role and responsibilities:
* You'll act as the POC for the engineering team
* You'll present weekly reporting to senior management
* You'll outline project details, tasks and time lines for clients and the engineering team
* You'll manage the schedule for engineering team
* Strong technical background ideally well versed in server installs, migration projects etc.
* Excellent attention to detail with strong focus on customer service
* You'll need commercial acumen
* Strong people management experience
* Budget and Cost Management.
* Drive for effectiveness and efficiency improvements.
* Proven ability to build high performing teams.
* Broad technical knowledge.
* Solution driven with ability to execute quickly.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this exciting Service Delivery role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
IT Service Delivery, Service Delivery Manager, IT Manager, SDM, team leader, SLA, KPI, tickets, IT Project Manager