.Net Senior Software Engineer- Limerick
My client is a Long established Niche Services Company , one of the most successful in their field.
Their business is now expanding and they are creating a SASS product offering to customers so this is an exciting time to join effectively a Greenfield Start Up company with effectively none of the risks of a Start-up as its part of a highly profitable long standing local business.
As a Senior .Net Software Engineer you will have ownership over your work , get to work with the latest technologies and the full lifecycle of your project including Devops.
The role would suit somebody who is Technology passionate, but who also likes to create easy to use, Functional and value based products that customs will like ( Substance over style )
Initially you will be working in a team with the Development Manager / CTO another developer will be hired in time as well as a Junior/ Graduate level developer.
• They offer a highly competitive package
• Work with some household names and industry-leading brands
• Join an internationally accredited company
• Work on some engaging software projects
• Pension scheme
• Fantastic city location
• Become part of a growing company with a vibrant, passionate workforce
• Gain certifications through the Excellence Through People scheme
• The opportunity to work with the latest technologies, both front and back end
As a .Net Senior Software Engineer, you will:
• Oversee and play a hands-on role in the development of software and technical solution
• Take technical ownership of high-level software feature requests
• Work in collaboration with a co-located engineering team
• Design and implement feature across multiple components within backend infrastructure
• Produce testable, maintainable and modulable code
• Play a key role in architecture and design discussions within the team
• Operate as part of an agile software development team
• Ensure open communications are maintained regarding progress milestone, delays, and risk
• Support and develop junior Software Engineers, providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
To be considered as a .Net Senior Software Engineer, you will need:
• Significant experience in designing, developing and scaling software applications
• A background in C#, .NET, and, ideally, full-stack development
• Experience with Cloud-Based (Azure) SDLC including Microservices, Containers, Kubernetes and Web APIs
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Experience within a Linux environment would be an advantage, as would some UI or UX experience. Experience of working in Agile (Scrum) DevOps teams would also be beneficial, as would experience of automated testing at all levels (such as unit or system testing etc).
SQL server experience would be equally desirable, as would an interest in emerging software technologies for building Web UI applications.
Ideal candidates would also have an attitude geared towards greenfield type activities, and will be eager to leverage coding expertise to propel business value by delivering new features or capabilities to customers and partners.
An understanding of security concepts: encryption, secure application development, defensive programming, software vulnerabilities and exploits, general issues in web security would also be favourable (but none of these are essential).
If you would like to apply please contact Seamus Breslin above for more informaiton.