itContracting are seeking applicants for an experienced IT Deskside Support Engineer. This is a long term contract based with our client in south Co Cork.
The ideal candidate should possess a wide range of technical skills to troubleshoot various end-user problems encountered within our client's corporate environment.
- Active Directory User, Group and Permission Management
- Excellent Client PC and Laptop hardware replacement, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Windows 7, 8.x & 10 setup, troubleshooting and support in a business environment
- Desk Moves / Client data transfer
- Warranty management with 3rd party vendors
- Business Application Support
- Microsoft Office and/or Office 365
- Microsoft Outlook in an Office 365 and/or Exchange environemnt
- PC Imaging using SCCM, Acronis, etc.
- Client Print support
- Client VPN setup
- Client WiFi troubleshooting
- Client VoIP desk phone local setup
- Smartphone configuration (iOS and Android)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Client Antivirus
- Remote client support using RDP, TeamViewer and LogMeIn
- Basic Mac support
- Client Network Cabling and Patching
- Enterprise IM/UC Clients (Teams, Communicator, Skype for Business for example)
- Peripheral device support
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.